1. Open Emerald and select the wallet in which you wish to add a new Ethereum address.
2. Open the sub-menu on the right of the name of the wallet.
3. Select the option "Use Additional Addresses".
4. In the next screen enter your Emerald global password and press "UNLOCK".
5. In the next screen select "Ethereum" from the dropdown menu at the top.
6. Then, press "ADD" on any of the Ethereum addresses shown below.
7. Emerald will take you back to your wallet automatically and you will see the new address added at the bottom.