1. Start by downloading Emerald Wallet.
Download it here and open it: https://emerald.cash/download
2. The first thing you need to do is to set a global key or password for your Emerald Wallet. This is to use the app in general and is necessary for different functions within Emerald Wallet.
3. Once you established your 8 character password press "CREATE".
4. You will see a welcome message and then you need to create your first wallet. Press the button "CREATE FIRST WALLET":
5. Of the six options to create wallets, select the first one which says "Create from Ledger Nano".
6. The next step is to give a name or label to your wallet, as you can have several wallets, so it is easier to identify them! When you label your wallet press "NEXT".
7. Now Emerald is ready to create your new wallet using Ledger Nano. It will wait for you to connect your hardware wallet to your computer. Please connect and unlock your Ledger Nano X or S in this step.
8. Emerald will immediately recognize that your Ledger is unlocked and will go to the next step.
9. In the next screen, select the coins you want to manage in this wallet by enabling them and press "NEXT".
10. In the next step, Emerald will ask you to open your apps on Ledger Nano for the selected blockchains in the previous step.
11. In the next step, Emerald will generate your account and show you an HD Path. This will happen for each coin in your new wallet. This may be important to use the same path if in the future you need to generate your account/s again. Press "NEXT".
12. SUCCESS!! Your wallet using Ledger Nano has been created! Press "OPEN WALLET" to see your account/s.