1. Open Emerald and see your wallets on the dashboard.
2. Open the main menu on the top right of Emerald.
3. Press on the "Settings" option.
4. On the left menu, press on "EXPORT VAULT".
5. NOTE: Remember your Emerald global password because you will need it to restore your wallets back again in the future if necessary.
6. Press on the "EXPORT" button.
7. Name your Emerald Vault backup file.
8. Press "Save".
9. All your wallets are backed up in an Emerald Vault on your computer!
PLEASE REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR BACKUP FILE IN A SAFE PLACE.