1. First, download Emerald here and open it: https://emerald.cash/download
2. You will see two options on your new install: "New setup" and "Restore from backup". Select "Restore from backup".
3. In the next screen you will need to enter your old Emerald password (the one you used to create the Emerald Vault backup file), and then click on the space provided to select the backup file from your machine.
4. Select the Emerald Vault backup file from your computer.
5. In the next screen press "IMPORT".
6. Now your wallets have been restored to your new Emerald installation.